A Guide on How to Find Facebook Drafts. How to Find My Drafts on Facebook on Mobile & Laptop, PC, Windows, Mac, and Linux. Where to Find Drafts on Facebook on Iphone, IOS APP
Drafts on Facebook
Facebook is a widespreadplatform with substantial global popularity. It’s an incredible social media where users can associate with their families and friends and give updates on people’s lives. Facebook contains numerous activities that are essential to users for making posts. It also allows people to save posts and update several people simultaneously. Fortunately, one can save posts as draftsDraft by accessing them from device to device.
A draft is a post or activities saved and preserved in an Unpublished state. It is used to prepare posts ensuring the selected drafts are transferred at the right moment. However, Facebook can save various drafts of posts for personal Facebook profiles. It holds numerous drafts depending on the devices you are using. Facebook drafts also allow you to store and organize your thoughts, offering chances to record your thoughts. Knowing how to find Facebook drafts is essential, thus allowing users to check their work before sharing it with others.
How to Find My Drafts on Facebook
The process to find Drafts on Facebook pages
Creating and finding a draft on Facebook pages is simple and convenient, as users can access them depending on their devices. Here are the ways to find Facebook drafts across multiple devices;On Android App
You can use the Facebook app for running the Android operating system, supporting the management of Facebook pages. Here are steps to find a draft on a Facebook page on an Android phone;
- Open the app and type in your credentials to log in.
- Press on the ”Hamburger icon” on the right side.
- Proceed to the Pages option.
- Choose the page to find the drafts you wish.
- Install and launch the” Meta Business Suite” app.
- Click on the ”Posts &stories” icon at the bottom and press on the ”Published” dropdown.
- Select Drafts to view all the drafts you’ve saved.
- Next, hit on the ‘’Vertical ellipsis’’ option.
Find Drafts on Facebook on Windows Store (Desktop App)
- Windows Store Desktop App
The Facebook desktop app is the perfect platform that users can use for personal profiles. It doesn’t allow one to save drafts in personal profile mode. However, you can save and find drafts if you use pages on the windows store desktop app;
- Launch the ‘’Windows Facebook app’’ option.
- Tap on your ‘’Profile icon’’ in the right section.
- Choose the ‘’See all profiles’’ section, then hit the ‘’See all pages’’ button.
- Enter the ‘’Pages profile’’from the list.
- Under the ‘’Meta Business Suite’’ category, press ‘’Publishing Tools’’ in the left menu.
- Select the Content option in the left pullout Nav menu.
- Proceed by pressing the ‘’Drafts’’ button in the main window.
- Tap your preferred Draft you want to continue the process within the list.
- Edit the Draft and then press the Save button to update the Draft.
- To schedule the Draft, hit the ‘’Dropdown icon’’ on the blue button.
- Choose the ‘’Publish Now’’ or ‘’Schedule post’’ option.
- Follow the instruction given and select the ”Publish’’ option.
- Complete the process by selecting the ”Save’’ button.
How to Find My Drafts on Facebook at Windows, Mac, and Linux
Here’s how to find Facebook drafts using Windows, Mac, and Linux browsers (Desktop, Laptop, PC);
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Press on the ”Pages’’ option in the navigation menu.
- A list of all pages will appear on the screen.
- Choose the page containing the drafts you want to find.
- Tap ‘’Publishing Tools’’from the navigation menu once the page opens.
- An option will display on the screen under ‘’Meta Business Site’’.
- Tap on the ”Content ”option on the left side of the menu.
- Next, choose the ‘’Drafts’’ button. Your Facebook Draft list will display on the screen.
- Key on a draft to open the page.
- Edit the Draft of your preferences. Don’t press on ‘’Save’’ button.
- Publish the edit, schedule the post, and upload it on your Instagram feed or go to the next step to resave it as a draft.
- Press the blue ”Save’’ button to save the Draft after editing.
Where to Find Drafts on Facebook on Iphone
On an iPhone: You can find drafts in the IOS Facebook app when using iPhone;
- Open the ‘’iPhone Facebook app’’ and log in to your account.
- Press on the ‘’Hamburger icon’’ on the right side.
- Choose the ‘’Pages’’option. A List of all pages under your account will appear on the screen.
- Install and open the ‘’Meta Business Suite’’ app (page Manager).
- At the bottom of the screen, hit the Posts &Stories icon and press the arrow dropdown next to the published.
- Choose the Drafts option. You will see a list of all drafts saved.
- Continue pressing the three vertical dots to post, schedule or delete a draft.
Facebook Draft Post Find On iOS APP
The iPhone’s Facebook app permits users to save only one Draft when using their profile. To find and edit the latest profile draft on iOS, you can follow the steps below;
- Open the ‘’iOS Facebook App’’ option.
- Press the homepage’s ‘’What’s on your mind?” box.
- Write down your thoughts.
- Hit the ‘’X’’ in the top left section.
- Select the ‘’Save Draft’’ option.
- To search the Draft, return to the Facebook Home screen and click ‘’What’s on your mind?’’
- Lastly, the latest Draft remains until you restart your iPhone.
How to Find Your Facebook Saved Drafts From a Page?
You can access the drafts you saved on your Facebook page using the steps below;
- Launch facebook.com on a web browser link.
- From the left side, press on the page’s tab.
- Hit on the Meta Business suite page from the left sidebar.
- Enter the Posts & Stories tab after the meta business suite page opens.
- Next, tap the Drafts tab at the top under the Posts & Stories page.
- A list of all the drafts you saved on your Facebook page will appear on the screen.
- Proceed by pressing on Edit post on the Draft you need to open.
- You can publish, schedule or delete a draft by pressing the three vertical dots on the selected Draft.
- Enter the relevant options that show up overflow menu.
Create a Facebook Draft For Your Page
Procedure to create a Facebook draft for your page
- Sign into Facebook, then press your profile photo in the top right
- Tap on ‘See all Profiles,’ then choose the page you need to draft
- Press on the page profile picture on the right side
- Key on the Meta Business Suite option
- On the left menu, press the Content option
- Hit Create a Post on the right side
- Under Scheduling options, tap Save as Draft
- How long are saved drafted posts last on Facebook?
Any saved draft on Facebook will only last for three days. After three days, the saved Draft was automatically deleted from Facebook.