Ways to get the United Commercial Bank account mini statement 2024. UCO Bank Mini Statement Number by Online. 2024 UCO Bank Mini Statement Missed Call Number.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
Indian residents can select from the best and most popular banks and financial institutions for their banking services. The United Commercial Bank (UCO) is among the best government-owned bank embraced by many users. The bank provides various banking services such as money transfer, balance enquiry, account statement, opening fixed deposit accounts, etc. The services are available on mobile and computers, giving users a chance to access the banking service from anywhere.
Account mini statements and balance checks are simple services available using multiple UCO bank platforms. The account user can opt for online or offline service to check their account statement details. Mini-statement offers brief details about the user’s spending, available balance, added amount, etc. This helps track any activity on the account. It’s possible to trace fraud activities on the account using a mini-statement. However, the user should visit the UCO bank branch for a copy to get a complete account statement.
Methods to Get UCO Mini-Statement
- Using SMS service
- Through missed call
- Mobile app
- Internet banking
- Visiting the ATM.
- A registered mobile number
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking app
- Debit card
How to Get UCO Bank Account Mini-Statement in ATM
- Go to the UCO Bank ATM and insert your debit card.
- Next, enter your debit card PIN.
- Proceed to the option and select the “mini statement” tab.
- The ATM will provide the last five transactions on your account.
- You can get a copy/print of the statement for reference.
UCO Bank Account Statement Using SMS Service
The account holder needs to use the registered mobile number with UCO bank to use the SMS method. The SMS method is free, but standard SMS charges from telecom providers might apply.
- Using your registered mobile number, type the message as follows:
UCOBAL <space>mPIN send to 56161.
The bank will process the request and send the last three transactions on the phone via SMS.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Missed Call
How to Get UCO bank Account Statement by Making a Missed Call. Make a missed call to the UCO bank toll-free number from the registered mobile number.
- Dial the toll-free number 09213125125.
- The call will disconnect after a few rings, and the bank will process the request.
- An SMS containing your last five transactions will show on your mobile phone.
UCO Bank Account Statement Using the Mobile APP
- First, get the UCO Bank mPassbook on your smartphone.
- Register on the app and enter your account details. The system will send a verification OTP code.
- Use it to verify and create login credentials.
- Open the app and select the “passbook” option.
- The page will show the mini-statement on the account.
United Commercial Bank Account Mini-Statement Using Net Banking
- Visit the UCO bank internet banking website portal link https://www.ucobank.com/english/e-banking.aspx.
- Open the homepage and select the personal banking option.
- Next, enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Press the “account” option to view the last ten transactions on your account.
- The user can download the statement by pressing the download button.
- To avail of a complete statement, enter the duration (month and year) and download the statement on your device.
- Can I avail the mini statement multiple times?
Yes, the UCO bank allows users to avail their mini statement anytime without limitations.
- How many transactions can I avail of from the ATM?
The ATM is also a great way to get your account balance and statement. The service will help provide the last five transactions on your account.