Ways to generate ICICI Debit card PIN. Step by step to Generate ICICI Debit Card Pin | ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin Generation at ICICI Net Banking, ATM, Imobile app, Customer care 2022
Generate ICICI Debit Card Pin
The ICICI Bank offers diversified pathways for debit card PIN generation. The digital facilities are safe, easy, and convenient. In the past, ICICI customers received their Debit card PIN through PIN mailers. The customer had to scratch to reveal the PIN. The process was effective but risky. Today ICICI has developed advanced platforms to help debit cardholder access their ATM PIN. The new methods are referred to as ‘Green PIN.’
The process is fast, secure, and available in different ICICI banking systems. Debit card users can generate or change their PIN using:
- Internet banking,
- iMobile app,
- Calling customer care
- Visiting the bank branch.
To avail of your Debit/ATM card PIN, the user requires to provide the following details:
- ICICI debit card details such as Card number, CVV, debit grid.
- Your registered mobile number.
- Applicant’s date of birth
ICICI Debit Card PIN Generation Through iMobile app
To generate the Debit/ATM PIN, the user must register for the iMobile app. The app is compatible with all operating systems.
- First, open the iMobile app on your smartphone.
- Download and install the app to proceed.
- After registration, open the app and click the “services” option.
- Next, click “card PIN services” > “Debit card PIN generation” options.
- Select your saving account > debit card number > CVV number options.
- Now, enter your preferred debit card PIN.
- Reconfirm the PIN and click submit button.
Finally, enter the grid letters indicated at the back of the debit card to complete the process.
How to Generate ICICI Debit Card PIN Using Internet Banking
- Go to the ICICI internet banking website link https://www.icicibank.com/
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Click “Card and loans” > “debit/ATM card” options.
- A new page will open displaying a virtual debit card.
- Select the “generate PIN” tab to proceed.
- Enter the account number, card number, and CVV details.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the information and click submit button.
- Proceed and key in the grid letters on your debit card to continue.
- Now, enter your preferred PIN, re-enter to confirm the PIN.
- Ensure it’s the correct PIN and select the “Generate now” option.
- Now you can access any debit card service successfully.
ICICI Debit card PIN Generation Process using ATM
Debit card users can also get their PINs from the ATM. The process is also fast and doesn’t require any internet connections.
- Visit an ICICI ATM near your, carry your debit card and registered mobile number.
- Insert the card on the machine and choose your preferred language.
- Click “PIN Generation” > “generate OTP” options.
- Next, key in the registered mobile number and click the “continue” button.
- Enter your date of birth (DDMMYY).
- Key in the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Proceed and enter the debit card > click PIN generation and select “already have an OTP.”
Enter a PIN of your choice and reconfirm to complete the process.
How to Generate Debit Card PIN by Calling Customer Care
The debit cardholder should call the customer care number through the registered mobile number.
- Dial 18601207777 using your registered mobile number.
- The system will connect the call to the IVRS facility.
- Select your preferred language and press 1 to open the bank account option.
- The system will give the account balance before proceeding to a new step.
- Next, press 0 to generate a debit card PIN.
- Key in your debit card number or account number.
- Next, enter the expiry date (MMYY).
- Enter your date of birth (DDMMYY) and CVV.
- Now, enter your ideal PIN and re-enter to confirm.
- The system will save the details to complete the process.
ICICI Debit Card Generation by Visiting the Bank Branch
Debit card users can also opt to visit the ICICI bank branch. The bank executives will assist you through the process. However, you need to present the debit card, registered mobile number, and other bank-related documents for verification.
- Can I access the debit card PIN through the SMS method?
The ICICI bank hasn’t created an SMS method to generate debit/ATM PIN. However, the user can use any of the mentioned services to get their PIN.
- How long will it take to verify my debit card PIN?
After creating a pin with any method, the user can immediately access debit card services.