Proper procedures to get SBI Bank Statement 2022-23 on your Email. How to get sbi bank statement through email more info at onlinesbi.com
Retrieving an SBI Bank account statement is pretty easy, considering the various platforms set by the bank. SBI account users can avail their monthly or years statement through:
- SBI Net Banking
- SBI Quick app
- SBI YONO app
- Using monthly SBI bank statements on email
- Visiting the bank branch
- Using SBI missed call service
All the facilities are valid and open to all SBI account users. One can access their bank account statement without a net banking facility or avail monthly bank statements on their email. SBI bank’s online and offline facilities allow users to access other banking services without visiting the bank, thus saving time and resources.
Get SBI Bank Statement Through Email
An SBI account statement is a legal summary of the user account transactions. The statement helps the user trace their spending (income and expenditure) over time. SBI Bank allows user to get their bank account statements anytime on their devices.
How to Get Your SBI Bank Account Statement on Your E-mail
The SBI bank provides a simple and automated option for accounts to receive their accounts on a registered email ID. The user can subscribe to the service where the bank will send their monthly statement. Here we get simple procedures to avail SBI account statement on email.
- A registered email ID and mobile number
- Valid account details
How to Download SBI Bank Statement on Email Using The SBI Quick APP
The SBI account user can use a bank account statement without using a net banking facility. The SBI Quick app is a great way to avail the statement on your email.
- First, download the SBI Quick app on your mobile device.
- Install and open the app to complete the required registration process.
- The app will request permission to grant it to continue.
- Once logged in, select the “Account Services” tab on the menu.
- Next, click “web” >”6-month e-statement” options.
- A new page will open key in your account number and PIN. This allows the user to open the PDF statement sent by email. The user also has the privilege to select their preferred duration for up to six months.
- Recheck the information, and if okay, select the “submit” button.
- The system will send the requested statement to your email ID.
- The page will show a confirmation message on your screen.
- Click the “OK” button to proceed back to the homepage.
- The bank will send the email with the bank statement.
- Use the password to open the pdf file and view the statement.
How to Download SBI Bank Account Statement Using the SBI YONO APP
SBI Yono Account Statement Download 2021-2022-2023
- Download the SBI YONO app on your device through the Google play store or App store.
- Proceed with registration and enter your registered mobile number with the bank.
- Enter the login credentials or use the existing internet banking credentials.
- Next, log in to your account and click the “account” option.
- Choose the saving account to which you want to download the statement.
- Select the passbook icon from the transaction page.
- The system will download the SBI account statement on your device.
- You will also receive a password to open the statement file.
- To receive the account statement on your email, select the mail icon on the page.
- Now you can open your email and enter the password to access the statement.
SBI Bank Account Statement on Email Through E-Statement Subscription Service
The account user can also subscribe to monthly statements through the SBI YONO Lite app. The bank will constantly send the e-statement to the registered email id.
- Get the SBI YONO Lite app on your mobile phone.
- Install and complete the registration process to access the app.
- Click “my accounts” option followed by “e-statement subscription” tab.
- Next, select your account number > to verify your email ID on your bank account.
- Proceed and click on the e-statement frequency as “monthly.”
- Recheck the information and select the “submit” button.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP code to verify the request and click the “submit” option.
The SBI bank will send the monthly e-statements to the registered email ID. The email will also contain the access password to open pdf.
SBI Yono APP Download
- What offline methods can I access my SBI bank account statement?
The user can access the bank statement by visiting the nearest SBI Bank branch or calling customer support using the registered mobile number.