HDFC online transaction limit per day. HDFC Bank Transaction limit per day for various payment channels. How to increase upi limit in hdfc more info at https://www.hdfcbank.com
HDFC Bank Transaction Limit
Indian residents have enjoyed 28 years of HDFC Bank quality banking and financial services. The private sector bank provides multiple services through digital and manual platforms. HDFC bank users can transact through various banking channels for fast and transparent money transfer services. HDFC Bank is open to self-services through mobile banking, internet banking and ATM facilities.
To transact an account, users can send and receive money using valid channels such as IMPS, NEFT, RTGS and UPI services. The bank services are compatible with third-party platforms such as PhonePe, GooglePay and more. This provides flexibility in paying utility bills, recharging your wallet, or making bulk payments. However, all HDFC services have a set daily transaction limit which some are adjustable. Here are some HDFC transfer services limit details and how to increase the limit on your account.
HDFC Online Transaction Limit Per Day
Examples of HDFC Bank transfer services
- NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
- UPI: Account users can bank using third-party UPI apps such as GooglePay, PhonePe and Paytm.
- IMPS (Immediately Payment System)
HDFC Bank Daily Transaction Limits
HDFC online transaction limit per day
- UPI Payments
The majority of the payment wallets utilize the UPI system to allow the user to transfer funds between two or more bank account. The payment apps use the UPI payment limit of one lakh per daily transaction. HDFC account users can transact through any UPI payment service and conduct 10 transactions per day. Each transaction offers a one lakh daily limit and no charges for the services. This makes UPI payments a flexible payment channel.
- IMPS Service
The IMPS channels has two daily limits based on the transfer platform.
- IMPS through Account Number
Transaction using IMPS through account number provides the user with a maximum limit of Rs. 2 lakhs daily limit based on TPT limits.
- Third-Party Transfer (TPT)
The HDFC bank allows account users to set a TPT daily limit from Rs. 50 000 to Rs. 10 lakhs. The user needs to select the “modify TPT limit” tab. The user can adjust the limit at any time to suit their banking needs.
How to Increase The TPT Limits
- Open the HDFC bank net banking official website www.hdfcbank.com
- Enter your customer ID and password to log in.
- Select “third party transfer” > “modify TPT limit” and select “increase” option.
- Now, you can increase the limit to your desired daily limit provided on the menu list.
- Next, verify the details using the debit card and OPT.
- Use the OTP to authenticate and complete the process.
How to Increase The TPT Limit at HDFC Bank Branch
- Go to the HDFC bank branch carrying your banking details.
- Request for TPT limit increase form and fill your preferred daily limit.
- Provide the requested documents such as attested photo id, bank account details, etc.
- Recheck the information and submit the form.
- The bank executive will make the changes to your account.
IMPS using MMID
The transaction limit is Rs. 5000 per day for the net banking and mobile banking platform. However, the service charges are nil.
HDFC NEFT Per Day Limit
The NEFT service allows the user to transact Rs. 2 lakhs per transaction. The service doesn’t have any daily limit. However, the user is limited based on their TPT daily limit. This means you can only transfer funds based on the limit set on TPT channels. NEFT is quite flexible since it works throughout and is not limited to weekends or holidays.
HDFC RTGS Per Day Limit
RTGS services are mainly used when transacting bulk or a huge amount of funds from one account to another. The HDFC bank allows account users from Rs. 2 lakhs and above. There are no RTGS services if the transaction is conducted online. However, if the account user transfers money through RTGS at the HDFC bank, a service charge of Rs. 15 will apply.
The user can visit the bank branch or use the TPT increase method above to increase their daily limit. All services besides the RTGS offer the services with nil charges. The account user can use any of the above services to transfer money anywhere.
- Which transfer services allows for bulk money transfer?
The RTGS service gives users a chance to transfer vast amounts of funds to other bank accounts. The user can transfer money from Rs. 2 lakhs and above. There is no upper limit for account users.