State Bank ATM Pin Generation | How to Generate SBI ATM PIN | SBI Debit card pin Generation process through ATM, Green Pin, SMS Method, Online SBI Net Banking. SBI Debit Card PIN Change Online at https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm
SBI ATM Pin Generation
A debit card or ATM PIN is a significant banking facility that allows account users to access all bank services. Registered customers receive a debit/ATM card to help transact funds from their account to other platforms. SBI Bank issues a Green PIN which allows debit card users to generate login PINs or change their existing PIN.
Today SBI account users can create new PIN using digital systems or mobile phone facilities such as SMS. In the past, SBI and other banks sent mailers containing users’ PINs and banking details.
The process wasn’t secure as anyone could scratch to reveal the PIN. Today ATM card applicants need to offer verification details before generating the PIN. The SBI account holder can use several methods to avail their ATM PIN as follows:
SBI Debit Card Pin Generation Online
- By visiting the ATM
- Through SMS
- The applicant can call SBI customer care
- Through net banking service.
Required documents and details for ATM PIN generation process
- A registered mobile number
- SBI ATM card number
How to Get SBI Debit/ATM Card PIN at SBI ATM
After applying for your SBI ATM card, the user must activate and create a PIN to access more banking services. Note all SBI bank services require authentication through a four-digit PIN to operate. An account user can generate the Green PIN in the following steps.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM to start the process.
- At the ATM, insert the card and click the “PIN Generation” tab.
- Next, the system will request your 11-digit account number.
- Review the number and press the “confirm” button.
- The page will request your “registered mobile number” click the “confirm” button to proceed.
- A new page will show details about your Green PIN, sent to your registered mobile number.
- Recheck the information and click the “confirm” button.
- The system will send a confirmation message, “Your Green PIN generation is successful and will be sent to your mobile number.”
Steps to Generate State Bank debit/ATM PIN Using Green PIN
- After generating the Green PIN, you need to remove the ATM card from the machine and re-insert it.
- Next, select the “Banking” option and choose your preferred language.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile phone. Use the OTP to verify the details and continue.
- Select the “pin change” tab from the “select transaction” section.
- Enter your preferred PIN and re-enter to confirm the PIN.
- The system will generate a confirmation message about your SBI ATM PIN.
- Now, you can transact using the new PIN.
How to Get SBI ATM PIN Using SMS Method?
The SMS method is easy to operate and doesn’t require any internet connection. The user needs their registered mobile number to proceed with the following steps.
- Go to your SMS section on your mobile phone.
- Type the SMS: PIN <space>Last 4-digits of the debit card <space> last four digits of your bank account> send to 567676.
- The system will send an SMS with ATM PIN (Green PIN)
- Go to the nearest SBI ATM within 24 hours and generate an ATM PIN using the steps mentioned in the ATM process above.
How to Generate SBI ATM PIN by Calling SBI Customer Support
ATM PIN applicants can also call the SBI customer support helpline to generate their debit card PIN.
- Using your registered mobile number, call the toll-free number 1800 112211/1800 425 3800/080-26599990.
- The IVR system will direct you through the process.
- Select the “ATM and prepaid cards service” option to proceed.
- Next, choose 1 to get the Green PIN.
- The system will request your debit card number and account number.
- Review and confirm the numbers to continue.
- You will receive an SMS with an OTP/PIN, valid for two days.
- Visit the SBI ATM to generate your ATM PIN.
How to Generate SBI ATM PIN Using SBI Net Banking
Step by step process to generate State bank ATM PIN using Online SBI net banking service
- Visit the SBI net banking website portal.
- Enter your login credentials to open the account page
Next, click “e-service” > “ATM Cards services” option.
- Proceed and click the “use OTP or profile password” tab
Choose the user profile password option and select the bank account to generate an ATM PIN.
- Recheck the details and select submit button
Click “SBI debit card” >“confirm” tab.
- A new page will open the “ATM PIN Generation”
Page > enter the required 2-digits to create a new PIN.
- Click submit to proceed
Now, enter the two digits you selected, and the other 2 received on your mobile number and click submit button.
- The system will send an SMS indicating that your PIN has been changed
Open the net banking page again and proceed to “e-services > ATM cards services > New ATM card activation” options to activate the card. The user can also activate the card by transacting through ATM.
- Can I generate my SBI ATM PIN at the Bank branch?
Yes, if all the above methods are not working, the ATM cardholder can visit the bank branch for help from the bank executives.
- Can I access the PIN using a new mobile number?
No, SBI bank requires the account used to generate the ATM PIN or any other banking service from the registered mobile number with the bank. If the user needs to use a new number, they must change the number using valid methods set by the bank.
For more info about SBI Debit Card PIN Generation / Change in Online visit this link https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm