Easy ways to register or update Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Email ID using online platforms (Net banking, Kotak Banking APP)
Contact details or communication details are compulsory requirements during the bank account opening process. The information assists the bank in following up through bank alerts, OTP codes, messages, and more. The bank requires customers to provide genuine contact details for quick tracing. The communication/contact data includes email ID, mobile number, and physical address. The email ID and mobile number should be active to ensure every bank detail is available.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank, a private sector and famous Bank in India requires new account holders to avail the contact data on their account opening day. The bank doesn’t limit users from changing or registering new detail regardless of the reasons. It’s advisable to inform the bank of any changes in your bank account details. This will help avoid the transfer of funds due to mismatch. Kotak Bank strictly follows users’ banking details before any transaction happens.
Kotak Mahindra Bank allows the account user to change email ID, mobile number, and other banking details through online facilities. This eliminates any need to visit the bank branch. It’s also convenient for bank customers as they save time and resources. However, customers who prefer offline services can visit the Kotak Bank branch for the changes.
How to Change Email ID in Kotak Bank
Required Details for registration/change or update of Kotak Bank email ID
- A registered mobile number
- Internet banking and mobile banking app facilities.
- Internet and smart devices.
Changing/Updating Kotak Bank email ID online using the mobile app
- The Kotak Bank customer need to download and install Kotak 811 mobile banking app on their mobile phone.
- Next, open and register using your CRN number and MPIN to log in.
- After registration, open the app page and select the “profile” button under the “service request” section.
- Select “email ID update” tab > “MPIN” to verify your details.
- The page will display your current email ID, proceed and select the “update” button to enter your new email ID.
- Now, key in your new email ID, re-enter to confirm and select the “update” tab.
- Now you have successfully updated/changed your Kotak Bank email ID.
How to Change Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Email ID Using Net Banking
Step by step to change / update Kotak Mahindra Bank account email ID using Net Banking Kotak Net Banking
Go to the Kotak Mahindra Bank website page
On the homepage
Select the login option and enter your CRN/ username and password.
The page will automatically
Send an OTP to your mobile number for verification.
On the internet banking page
Click the “setting” option under the “profile” section.
The system will open the personal details
registered mobile number, email address, communication address, and more.
Next to the email address option
Click the “update” option to proceed.
Now, enter your new email ID
Re-enter the email ID for confirmation.
Select the “update email ID” tab
To complete the process.
For more information about kotak mahindra account email change visit this link https://www.kotak.com/en.html