Ways to Check Nominee in Your SBI Bank Account Online. How to Change nominee in SBI account using SBI Online and YONO, SBI Mobile Banking, Passbook, Visiting The SBI Bank Branch.
How to Check Nominee in SBI
SBI bank nomination facility helps account holders to promote any individual as primary nominee for their account. The eligible nominee gets the right to claim funds if the account user dies or in exceptional cases. The SBI bank requires the user to add a nominee during the account opening process. However, one can also change the nominee anytime online or offline facilities. Account users also hold the privilege to check the nominee details for any clarification.
Ways to Check SBI Nominee Details
- Using SBI online platform
- Through SBI passbook
- Visiting the Bank branch
How to Check Nominee Details in Your SBI Account Online
The account user can check nominee data for all SBI accounts (deposit account, loan account, and more). Step by step process to Check Nominee in SBI Account
Go to SBI internet banking page
Enter the login details username and password to proceed
Select the captcha code and click the “login” button
The portal will send an OTP to your registered mobile number
Use the OTP t validate the details and continue to the next page
Click “request &enquiries” > “online nomination” options
Next, select “inquire nomination” option >choose your account >select continue button.
Now, click the checkbox
To agree to terms and conditions > again press continue tab.
The system will display the nominee’s details
Nominee’s name, Address, Relationship with the account holder.
Checking SBI Nominee Details by Visiting The SBI Bank Branch
SBI account users can visit the bank to enquire about the nominee details. The bank executives will assist using their bank facilities.
- Ensure to carry your banking documents for easy verification.
- Visit the nearest SBI bank branch and request the officials for the nominee check process.
- The bank representative will ask for your proof to authenticate the account user.
- Once approved, you will get information about your account nominee.
How to Check SBI Bank Account Nominee Using Passbook
Every SBI bank user is entitled to a passbook during account opening. The passbook contains account holder details and nominee information. However, some banks might leave out the nominee part. Ensure to request the bank to key in your nominee details on the passbook.
How to Add Nominee on SBI Account Through SBI Mobile Banking
- Download and install the SBI YONO lite app on your device.
- After registration, sign in to your account.
- Select “services” >”online nomination” option on the menu.
- Choose the type of account and account number you want to add the nominee.
- Click “register nominations” enter the nominee name, date of birth, address, and relationship.
- Recheck the details and select submit button.
- Now the nominee is saved on your account details.
Changing Your SBI Nominee in SBI Account
The user can change a nominee anytime based on the right reason. After changing the nominee, one must include a new nominee on the account.
- Open the SBI Bank portal and select the “request and enquiries” option.
- Next, click “online Nomination” > “cancel Nominee” option.
- Select the account number you wish to cancel the nominee.
- Read and accepts the terms and conditions presented on the page.
- Review the details and select the “continue” button.
- The system will send an OTP code to your registered mobile number. User the OTP to verify the information and click confirm but to make the changes.
How often can an SBI account holder change or check the nominee details?
The bank has no limitations on the times the account user can change or check nominee information.
Can I add two nominees for the same account?
The SBI bank requires the user to provide one nominee only for every account.
For more details please visit this SBI Online link at www.onlinesbi.com