We have few Ways To Find Customer Id for SBI Rewardz. How to Register for SBI Rewardz. How to Find SBI Rewardz Customer ID at Online SBI Internet Banking, Welcome Kit. Get Customer ID in SBI Rewardz APP
SBI Rewardz is a beneficial loyalty program designed by SBI to reward their loyal customers. Rewardz program helps users attain points for every banking transaction in various banking facilities. This encourages SBI customers to conduct more transactions and earn points.
State Bank of India account users can later redeem the points based on SBI prizes, discounts, or rewards. To access SBI Rewardz, the user requires a bank customer ID or CIF number and the last four digits on your mobile number for easy transaction.
How to Register for SBI Rewardz
To benefit the account user needs to register for the service. The SBI bank will collect or merge the points from the SBI account under the customer ID.
- Go to the SBI Rewardz website portal link www.rewardz.sbi
- Select the “Register” option to proceed.
- Users with a mobile app can click the “sign up” option.
- Key in your customer ID or CIF number and the last four numbers of the registered mobile number.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Use the code to verify the information.
- Next, choose a username and password for your account to continue.
- Now, you can enjoy the SBI Rewardz system.
How To Find SBI Rewardz Customer ID
What is State Bank Customer ID?
SBI customer ID is a unique number provided by the bank to every registered customer. Each customer gets one customer ID which is valid for a lifetime. The customer ID holds the account user’s KYC and account information in one platform. SBI Rewardz customer ID is similar or the same as the account customer ID.
Ways to Get SBI Rewardz Customer ID
If the account user wishes to avail of their SBI Rewardz details, they must present their customer ID and last digits of the registered mobile number. However, if one forgets the ID, they can get it through the following methods.
Required Details to Get The Rewardz Customer ID
- The SBI account passbook
- SBI customer welcome letter
- Cheque book
- User’s internet banking facility.
How to Get SBI Rewardz Customer ID by Calling SBI Customer Support
- To avail of any SBI service, the user can call the SBI customer support desk at 1800-209-8500/600-8500.
- One can also email the support through: membersupport@stateBankRewardz.com.
State Bank Rewardz Customer ID Search Through Cheque Book
SBI bank customers with a cheque book banking facility can quickly get any banking information on the book. The bank has indicated the user’s information on the first page of the chequebook. Open the page to access the customer ID or CIF number.
SBI Bank Passbook
State Bank passbook is a significant feature that holds the user’s bank details.To get the customer ID, open the first page of the passbook and note down the ID.
SBI Customer ID Through SBI Internet Banking
Internet banking is a fast and safe banking service, reliable for every financial service. SBI customers can check their customer ID through internet banking platform in the following steps:
- Go to the SBI internet banking page link
- Enter your net banking username and password to log in
An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Use it to log in and access the account
Next, select the “view nominee and PAN” option
- The system will open the CIF number or customer ID
Now, you can avail of any Rewardz service using the ID.
How to Get SBI Customer ID on Your SBI Welcome Kit
Every registered SBI customer gets a welcome kit or letter. The kit contains all banking information, including customer ID, name, bank account, and more. You can access the customer ID from the letter.
- Which SBI programs will help me get reward points?
The SBI offers registered users the Rewardz loyalty program on all banking transactions. Debit card and credit card services,Personal banking, Loan and SME, Agribusiness, Mobil app
- How long are SBI reward points valid?
SBI reward points are valid for 36 months from the day or month of transaction. The user also gets extra points from the SBI partner store. The points are valid for 12 months from the second month of accumulation.