Insta Save FD account – How to Open ICICI Bank Insta save account online. How to check ICICI Bank account activation status 2023 at buy.icicibank.com/track-application
The ICICI Bank eases the account opening process providing digital pathways for customers. Technology has gradually eliminated the need to visit the bank for account opening, transfer of funds, or account statements. The ICICIBANK customers highly embrace digital freedom as they can open an Insta Save account at the comfort of their homes.
ICICI Bank Insta Save Account
ICICI Insta Save account is an online facility equipped with digital banking features. The ICICI Bank offers customers the privilege to open an Insta Save account using their mobile and desktop devices. The applicant requires the following documents to avail Insta Save account.
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Registered mobile number.
- Email ID
The bank will process the account opening request to allow the user to transact through the account. ICICI Insta Save account provides users with digital benefits such as virtual debit cards. This help applicant access the iMobile app and ICICI banking services online.
To open an Insta Save account, the applicant must be:
- One must be 18 years and above.
- Indian resident
- You shouldn’t have any savings account with ICICI bank.
Fees and limits of ICICI Insta Save account
- The applicant should maintain a monthly average balance of Rs. 10,000.
- ICICI bank allows for 5 free monthly ATM withdrawals from any ATM. Any transaction beyond the five withdrawals is charged Rs. 20 financial transactions and Rs. 8.50 for the non-financial transaction.
- The applicant will pay Rs 150 per year for the service charge.
- If the KYC details are not verified, the user can only operate Rs. 1 lakh for a set period.
- Insta Save account has a credit limit of Rs.2 lakh.
Types of Insta Save account
The Insta Save account has two variants:
- Insta Save account
This is a digital account which the user can open using an Aadhaar card. It requires a minimum balance of Rs. 10,000.
- Insta Save FD account
The account is similar to the Insta Save account but allows applicants to open a fixed deposit account. The Fixed deposit account minimum balance is Rs. 10,000. Through the Insta Save FD account, the applicant doesn’t require any minimum average balance. It also provides credit cards based on the FD.
- Insta Save Salary Account icici bank
Icici Insta Save FD account
Features of Insta Save FD account
- The account is open through online platforms, making a digital saving account.
- A new customer can provide their KYC details through the Video KYC procedure.
- The account doesn’t allow for joint or partnerships.
- Registered customers will get a secured credit card with a credit limit of 90% of the fixed deposit amount.
- The ICICI bank provides Insta Save account holders with platinum Visa debit cards for easy money transactions.
- Applicants will also enjoy insurance covers such as air accident insurance Rs. 50,000, insurance against theft, fire, and more.
How to Open an ICICI Bank Insta Save Account
Step by step procedure to open insta save account in icici bank
- Open the ICICI Bank website portal.
- Next, click on
“apply online” >” saving accounts” options.
- The page will display the option
to open the “Insta Save account” > “Insta Save FD” account.
- Recheck the information
Selected and click the “apply” button.
- On the online application form, select the following details:
Applicant’s income range
- Next, click the “Continue” button
The page will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to validate the information to proceed.
Now, enter your Aadhaar number > proceed > enter the OTP to continue.
- Proceed to “nominee” details and add the communication details.
Review the information and click the continue button.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions on the page.
Enter the required amount and open a FD account within 3 months from the date of opening the account.
- The ICICI bank official will contact you
For KYC details now that you have created an account.
How to check ICICI Bank account activation status
The user should follow the steps below to check the account opening status.
- Go to the ICICI Insta Save account website portal link
- Next, click the “Track” menu and enter the following details:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Proceed and select the option “Track your application.”
- The system will send verification OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to validate your details and access account status.
- The page will display the status on the screen. Applicants whose KYC details are complete can view their account number and branch details on the page.
- The applicant can also create a user ID for the internet banking platform.
- Now, you can generate the internet banking password to log in.
- What is an ICICI Insta Save account?
An Insta Save account is a digital saving account developed using Aadhaar number and PAN card.
- What documents do I require to open the Insta save account?
- How can I access my bank account number and branch details?
Once the Insta Save applicant completes all KYC details, the system will provide the bank account details online.
- ICICI Bank account activation status check link
Direct link: https://buy.icicibank.com/track-application
1 thought on “ICICI Bank Insta Save Account Opening Online, Status Check”
Direct link: buy.icicibank.com/track-application
THIS SITE is not working since 4 hr. Your site is very poor services’ cant track my application. Kindly guided me.