Step by step process to Get Download ICICI Bank statement without login to ICICI net banking, Imobile APP.
ICICI Bank Statement Download
A bank statement is a comprehensive history of bank transactions over a specific time. It’s advisable to review your bank statement regularly to check on your income and expenditures. Bank statements also help users check for any illegal transactions on the account.
The ICICI bank provides open banking facilities which allow the customer to download mini-statement or bank statements anytime. The channels are accessible through mobile and computer devices. This saves time and resources for users who can download the details from their homes.
The ICICI net banking and iMobile app platforms are advanced, simple, and safe methods to avail your ICICI bank statement. Registered members can also access all banking details without visiting the bank. The bank also provides other flexible options such as SMS, ICICI bank website, and visiting the bank to get the bank statement and other banking services. An applicant who wishes to avail the statement without logging in to the internet banking and mobile app can check out the following procedures.
How to Download ICICI Bank Statement Without Using Net Banking and iMobile APP
It’s possible to Download or access any financial details without logging in. The bank provides the following channels for easy service.
- ICICI Website
- SMS Method
Required Documents Details for ICICI Bank Statement Download Process
- Debit card number and PIN
- Registered mobile number
- Bank account number.
Downloading ICICI Bank Statement Through ICICI Website Page
- Go to the ICICI Bank website portal link www.icicibank.com
- Click the “accounts” button on the homepage menu.
- Select “view bank statement” under the saving account option.
- Proceed to “view statement” under the option “bank statement.”
- Now, key in your ICICI debit card number, PIN, and account number.
- Review all details and select the “Next” button.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the details; click the “confirm” button.
- Choose the period of the statement: months or years.
- After selecting the date, click the statement format to be in PDF.
- Select the “Download statement” option to start the process.
- Now, you can check the PDF file on your device.
How to Download ICICI Bank Statement Without Login
ICICI bank has a Whatsapp number, which is open to all members. Bank customers can request the last 5 transactions using the steps below.
- First, save the ICICI Whatsapp number
- Start a new chat with the bank's number on your Whatsapp page
Enter “HI” and click send to start a conversation.
- The system will send the main menu as the reply
Enter the number aligning to the option “account service.”
- Type the number and send
The page will reply
- Enter the number indicated on the “check” last 5 transactions” option.
You will receive the last five transactions on your page.
How to Download ICICI Bank Statement Using the SMS Method?
The user can send an SMS or make a missed call to the ICICI bank number to receive their preferred statement. The service doesn’t require any internet connection to work.
- Go to SMS sections using the registered mobile number.
- Type ITRAN > to 9215676766.
- The bank system will verify the details and send the last five transactions to the mobile number.
- Why can’t I receive my bank statement through missed call service?
To avail the missed call service and SMS method, the user needs to request through their registered mobile number with the bank account. If the user requests with a new number, the bank cannot verify the details. You need to change the mobile number and update it on the account for the process to work.