Guide on LIC Online Payment: LIC premium payment through online portal, Amazon, and Paytm at https://licindia.in/Home/Pay-Premium-Online. Step by step procedure for How to pay lic premium online given below
LIC Premium Payment
Life insurance policies offer an assuring and fallback plan for policyholders. It acts as a lifesaving kitty and emergency plan to rely on. However, attaining a reliable insurance provider is a challenge for many policyholders. Some struggle to receive their benefits or get poor services. The Indian LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)is incredible life insurance with years of quality services to all policyholders. The Corporation was established in 1956. It serves thousands of Indian residents.
LIC is not limited to Indian residents but all nationalities. The Company provides various insurance policies from life to unit-linked insurance plans. Besides the policies, the Corporation has advanced from manual operations to digitalized systems. Today policyholders can pay their premiums through online platforms, mobile apps, and wallets.
LIC Premium Online payments using LIC website portal
LIC website is an open platform for both registered and non-registered users. This allows for easy access and premium payments
Online premium payments for the non-registered user.
Non-registered users can avail of services at the LIC website portal using the following steps.
- Open the LIC website portal.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks “direct pay without login.”
- Next select a blank bar indicated as “please select” >premium payments”>proceed.
- A customer validation form will open, enter your policy number, installments, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
- Enter the captcha code on the page.
- Next, read and agree to the terms and conditions of the page.
- Select proceed button to access payment modes: credit card, debit card, and net banking.
LIC Premium Online payment for Registered users
- Open the LIC Login Official website page.
- Select “customer portal.” option
- Direct link https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login
- Next, enter the required login details and date of birth.
- Click the sign-in tab to access the page.
- Proceed to a new page and click the “self/policies” tab.
- The LIC policy renewal/due date and pay premium option. The system will display the payment on the screen if it’s due.
- Click the pay premium button and select the preferred payment mode.
- Pay the amount indicated to complete the process.
LIC Premium Status
How to check the status of LIC premium payments
After paying your premiums, you can also check the status of the payments through the official page.However, you need to register on the portal for easy access.
- Open the LIC Policy website page and select the sign-in tab.
- Next, click the “policy status” option to open the enrolled policies.
- Select the policy your wish to check the status.
- The page will generate the status on the screen.
How to Download LIC Premium Receipt online
Policyholders can download their online e-receipts using the portal.
- Navigate to the LIC Policy website portal.
- Enter your login credentials to open the LIC e-service home welcome page.
- Two options will show: individual policy paid statement and consolidated premium paid statement.
- Click on the individual policy paid statement for the policy you want to get the receipt for.
- The consolidated premium paid statement works for all policies.
- Select the policy number of a past policy payment and fiscal year for the current payment.
- Click the download button to get the receipt on your device.
LIC Login User Online Registration process
- Open the LIC customer portal link.
- On the menu, select the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” button.
- Key in your details: policy number, premium account, date of birth, active mobile number, and email ID.
- Recheck the details and click submit.
- Now you can log in to the LIC web page.
How to login to the LIC premium online page
- Visit the LIC customer page.
- Next, enter your user ID, email ID, and mobile number.
- Key in your password and date of birth.
- Finally, select the sign-in button.
LIC Policy Premium payment through Amazon
Amazon has great offers to all LIC policyholders who use the app to pay for their policies. The Company offers 100% cashback for an amount up to Rs. 55. This applies to every premium payment done before the date 21st April, Rs. 50 for payments paid before 1st May and Rs. 30 April 2nd. There are more offers for users who pay using an Amazon ICICI card.
- Download the Amazon app on your device.
- Install and open the app, proceed to the Amazon pay tab under the three vertical lines.
- Next click “explore all”>”pay now.”
- Proceed to the “insure and invest” tab >”insurance premium.”
- On the new page, click “Life Insurance Corporation of India” from the list.
- Key in the policy number and enter the email ID to get the receipt.
- Select “fetch premium.”
- The page will show your LIC premium details on the screen.
LIC Premium Payment Online Paytm
How to pay LIC premium payment using Paytm step by step process
- Download and install the Paytm app on your device.
- On the menu, select the “all services” tab under the “My Paytm” section.
- Next, click “recharge and pay bills”>insurance.
- The app will automatically select LIC India as the insurer.
- Key in your policy number and select “get premium.”
- Paytm app will display the premium details.
- Proceed and make payments for your preferred policy.
- Can I pay LIC premiums through offline methods?
The LIC Company has various offices throughout the country. Policyholders can pay for their services at any authorized Bank or office.
- How can I receive my LIC premium payment receipt?
After the payment process, users can download the e-receipt on their devices using the mentions download process above.
- LIC policy payment without login
LIC Premium Payment Online Direct link: https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#DirectPay