PFMS Scholarship 2021-22 Benefits, PFMS Scholarship Registration 2022, Online Payments, and more at https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
School fees can hinder many students limiting their ability to achieve the best in the education field. Most people live a low life due to a lack of education since they cannot afford it. The Indian central and state governments create channels where students can access accessible or affordable education. They develop scholarship programs to cater to financially weak families and students. The PFMS (Public Financial Management System) is a scholarship scheme designed to help students avail financial help for their education funds.
The central government provides financial benefits to eligible applicants. The scheme also offers many incentives to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and others living below poverty. The PFMS 2022-22 scholarship aims at providing scholarships to many all deserving students in India. The beneficiaries should work hard and perform to their level best.
Scholarships Under PFMS
There are several scholarship programs under the PFMS to benefits-eligible students.
- PFMS scholarship to University/college students.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students.
- PMFS scholarship pre-matric scholarship for SC students.
- A PFMS student scholarship National means cum Merit scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship National scheme for incentive for girl child for secondary education.
- Scholarship for top class education scheme for SC
- The Scholarship for up-gradation of merit of SC student
- Scholarship for the post-matric scholarship for OBCs.
The eligible students should provide the following documents:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Education certificates
- 12th class passing certificate
- Recent passport photo.
- A fee receipt.
To avail of the benefits, one must fulfill the following criteria.
- One must be an Indian citizen.
- The annual income should be below Rs.6 lakhs
- Age of 18 to 25 years.
- The applicant should have the 10th class certificate.
The government authorizes the Direct Benefit Transfer DBT to help deposit funds at the beneficiary’s bank accounts to transfer the money.
How to Register for PFMS Scholarship
- Go to the PFMS website page link
- On the menu, select the “PFMS scholarship student registration” tab.
- Next, click “scholarship to Universities/college students.”
- Choose the following details:
- Year of passing 12th class
- Education board
- Bank account number
- IFSC code of your bank branch
- Next, click on the category>search option.
- The portal will search for the name and automatically populate the registration form.
- Enter your mobile number and email ID.
- Proceed to create your preferred user ID and password.
- Key in the captcha code and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
How to login to PFMS scholarship 2021-2022
- Visit the PFMS website page.
- On the homepage, select the login option.
Next, enter your username and password to proceed.
- Click the login option to access the page.
To understand the payment process, the student should use the steps below.
- Navigate to the PFMS website page.
- Next, click the “know your payment” option on the homepage.
- Enter the request details and click the “search” button.
Track NSP Payment
- Open the Public Financial Management system portal.
- Click the “track NSP payment” option on the menu.
- Enter the bank’s name, account number/NSP application ID, and captcha code on the next page.
- Select the “search” button.
- The system will display the NSP details on the screen.
How to Check the Contact list for PFMS
- Go to the official website page.
- On the menu, proceed to options and click “scheme-wise contact list.
- The list will show on the screen, search the scheme name, or enter the name, type of group, and scheme type.
- Next, click the search button.
Track NPS Payment Status Check
- Open the PFMS website page link.
- Click “track NPS status” to continue.
- Key in your bank name, bank account number, NPS application ID, and security code.
- Select the search button to receive the details on the screen.
Location Search Details
- Go to the PFMS website page.
- On the homepage, click on your state and location name.
- Next select view report to receive the details.
How to Renew PFMS Application
Existing beneficiaries can renew their application by filling the renewal form in the steps below.
- Go to the PFMS Login official website page.
- Click the login button and enter your username and password.
- Next, select the renewal application form on the screen.
- Update the required details on the application form.
- Upload the mandatory document and fill in all details on the form.
- Recheck the information and submit the application form.
- Now get a printout for reference.
Agency Login Process
- Visit the official website page.
- On the homepage, select “get login details if agency is already registered.”
- A new page will open; enter the following details:
- Login ID
- Unique agency code
- Account number
- Captcha code
- Next, click submit button to complete the process.
Manage Registered Agency
- Go to the PFMS website page.
- Click the “manage agency” tab on the homepage.
- Next, enter required details such as scheme, agency status, agency type, district, and state.
- Click the search button to get the information on the screen.
How to View Branch Details
- Open the official website page and click “bank branch” on the homepage menu.
- Enter the bank name, branch address, BSR code, and IFSC code.
- Select the search button.
- The details will show on the screen.
Bank Merger IFSC Mapping
- Open the official website page.
- Click the “bank merger IFSC mapping” option.
- Next select merger bank name, lead bank, and captcha code.
- Finally, click the search button.
How to Download Orders and Circulars
- Using the PFMS website page
- Select the orders and circulars option on the homepage.
- A new page will display the orders and circulars details.
- Click on your preferred choice, the file will appear on the screen in pdf format.
- Click the download tab to get the order on your device.
Tracking GSTN Process
- Open the PFMS Scholarship portal.
- Select the “GSTN tracker” option and proceed.
- On the next page, select the search category from the option below.
- First GST registered
- Second GST under process
- Third GST successfully proceed.
- Next, enter your GSTIN number or account number, date filter, RFD05, and security code.
- Click the view report to get the details on the screen.
How to Submit PFMS Feedback
- Go to the PFMS website portal.
- Click “feedback” option >fill application form.
- Enter the details: name, email ID, subject, comment, and captcha code.
- Recheck and submit the form.
How to View Scheme Formulation, Appraisal, and Approval
- Visit the PFMS portal and click the “scheme formulation, appraisal, and approval” option.
- A new page will show the required details.
How to view scheme listing
- Open the official website page.
- On the homepage, menu select “scheme listing” option.
- Next, enter the scheme name, grant name, scheme type, and financial year.
- Click the search button to view the details.
How to view the SCMU Dashboard
- Go to the PFMS page and click the “SPMU dashboard” tab.
- On the next page, select your state.
- The portal will show a new page will various links.
- Select your preferred link to access the SPMU dashboard details.
How to View NMMS Payment Details
- Go to the PFMS page.
- On the homepage, select the NMMS payments option.
- The NMMS payments will show on the screen.
- Visit the PFMS website portal.
- Select the “publication” option on the homepage.
- The system will show a new page with a publication list.
- Select the link of choice, and the system will display a PDF file on your screen.
- Download the link on your device.
For more information or inquiries, users can contact the scheme using the toll-free numbers 1800 118 111 or 01123343860. One can also email the support through Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org
- PFMS Help Desk
Toll Free No. 1800 118 111
- PFMS Helpdesk Email ID
- What is PFMS
Public Financial Management System (PFMS)