How to Activate PNB Net Banking. PNB net banking registration online new user login& how to activate fund transfer in pnb net banking at https://netbanking.pnbibanking.in or www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
PNB Net Banking Registration
Punjab national bank Internet banking services are exclusive digital developments for easy and convenient banking and financial services. The service is compatible with different gadgets easing the registration and login process. Internet banking allows users to transfer funds anytime without visiting the bank.
It’s a secure platform to access all banking services. PNB (Punjab National Bank) India is among the country’s largest serving banking and financial institutions. The bank offers registered customers the privilege to access multiple beneficial services manually and online.
The bank has transformed different services into an online system giving customers the chance to operate through smartphone and computer devices. PNB customers can register and transact internet banking services through their mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
PNB Net Banking New User
Services on PNB Internet Banking Portal
- Easy fund transfer service
- Request such as changing credit card limit, redeeming reward points, closing or renewal of FD account, and more.
- Cheque service such as requesting for new cheque book
- Account balance check and statement details.
- Tax payment
- Ways to pay utility bills
- Account opening service.
How to Register for PNB Net Banking Service
To enjoy PNB net banking service, the user must register and acquire login credentials to access the account. However, you require to provide the following details:
- Registered mobile number with the bank
- Account number
- Debit card
- PAN number
- Date of birth
- Internet connectivity
PNB Net Banking Registration Online New User Login
Now you can follow the PNB Net Banking Registration Online New User Login steps below:
- Go to the PNB internet banking website portal
https://netbanking.pnbibanking.in (or) https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
- Click “retails internet banking/corporate internet banking option.
Proceed to the “NEW USER” tab to open the registration form.
- The form has several sections; on the first section, enter the following details
PNB account number & Date of birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY or enter your PAN card number.
- Next, select the registration for the “internet and mobile banking” option.
Review the information and select the “verify” button and submit.
- The system will verify the information and send an OTP
To the registered mobile number with the bank.
- Use the OTP and press the “continue” button
Proceed and key in your debit card number and PIN.
- Select the “continue” button, now enter your preferred PNB net banking password.
Note the user need two unique passwords:
- Confirm the passwords
(ensure they are different) and tick to agree with the terms and conditions on-page.
- Next, click the complete registration button to finalize the process.
You can log in using your user ID and password using the official link.
Once the PNB customer registers for net banking service, they must activate the account during their first login. The activation process is pretty easy, as follows.
How to Activate PNB Net Banking
- Choose your preferred language on the login page.
- The portal will send an OTP to the registered mobile number. Use the OTP to verify the information and press the continue button.
- A new page will appear displaying security questions. Answer the question with easy answers. Note the system will use the questions in recovering your password.
- Next, click the register tab.
- The page will display an image, enter the phrase and click submit button.
Resetting PNB Net Banking Password
- Go to the PNB net banking website page link.
- https://netbanking.pnbibanking.in (or) https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
- Next, enter your user ID and press the continue button.
- Proceed to the “forgot password” tab and key in the user ID.
- Select submit tab and enter the OTP code sent on your mobile number.
- Key in your debit card number, account number, and ATM PIN.
- Press the continue button to open the reset password page.
- The page allows users to change their transaction password, login password, or both.
- Review the information and select the continue button.
- The system will send a confirmation message on the password change process.
Fund Transfer Through PNB Internet Banking
How to activate fund transfer in pnb net banking
- Open the net banking website and enter your login credentials.
- The net banking platform allows users to transfer funds to their account, other PNB accounts, or other bank accounts.
- Go to the “transaction” option, click the account you want to credit. You can add a new beneficiary if they don’t appear on the beneficiary list.
- Key in the amount to transfer, the system will set a date (current date). The page also provides the user with scheduling services. This means you can schedule the transfer to another date and time.
- Review the information, select the “continue” button, and view the transaction information.
- Select the submit button to complete the transfer of the correct details.
- Can I transfer money to another bank account using PNB net banking service?
Yes, it is possible to send money to any bank account using PNB net banking platform. Ensure to add the account details on the beneficiary list page.
- Can I have two PNB net banking platforms since I have two accounts with PNB?
All PNB customers have a unique customer ID which helps unify the customer banking details. This means you can operate a single platform for various banking services.