The RBL Credit Card Registration In Mobile APP And How to register rbl credit card through rbl Net Banking Portal at https://www.rblbank.com
RBL Credit Card Register Online
RBL Bank India is a private sector bank that offers various banking and financial services to Indian residents through convenient platforms. The bank was established in 1943 and serves millions of citizens through digital and manual systems. Eligible residents can register for saving and other bank accounts in RBL bank. For proper, safe, and convenient banking, RBL has developed transaction platforms such as mobile banking, internet banking, and the use of debit and credit cards.
It’s easy to transact money online or offline through an RBL credit card. However, to enjoy the service, the user should register the card on the mobile app or net banking facility for a smooth transfer. RBL customers can manage and register their credit cards using the steps mentioned below.
RBL Credit Card Registration Online
How to Register RBL Credit Card in Mobile APP
RBL Bank offers a simple but secure mobile app to suit every customer’s banking needs. Registered customers can avail banking services on their smartphones without visiting the bank branch. To link your RBL credit card, use the following registration process.
- Get the RBL My Card app on your device.
- The application is available on both IOS and Android devices.
- Register and open the app to allow the requested permissions.
- Next, enter your RBL credit card number and expiry date.
- Proceed and enter your date of birth to continue.
- For an easy login process, use the touch ID feature to open the app.
- Click the “register” tab and review the information.
- If okay, select the “submit” tab, the system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Use the code to verify the information and proceed to the next step.
- Key in your preferred m-PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
- Select the “set m-PIN” option to help in the login process.
The RBL credit card user can now quickly access the credit card service through their mobile app.The card user can also register a net banking service for better banking services through any device.
RBL My Card APP Download
RBL Bank Credit Card Registration Through RBL Net Banking
Net banking facilities solely provide all banking services online anywhere, anytime. The platform allows major transactions from valid payment modes such as NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.It’s easy to send or receive money from any bank account user. Net banking is compatible with many RBL features and banking tools such as credit cards. Cardholders can pay their credit card utility bills using an internet banking facility.
- Open the RBL net banking website portal
- Enter the login details to open the account.
Next, select the “personal banking” tab under the “first-time user” section.
- Select the “register” tab go to the box that indicates “credit cards” from the “mode of registration” option.
Next, enter the following details:
The credit card number
The expiry date of the card (MM/YYYY)
- Review the information and select the “submit” button.
The portal will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to authenticate the details and choose a security question from the list provided.
Next, select the security image and create a password.
- Confirm the password to complete the registration process.
Enter the user ID and password you created to access the net banking page to log in.
- What are the required details for the mobile and net banking process?
The user should avail of the registered mobile number, login details, credit card data, and date of birth.