How to recover or reset ICICI user ID. आईसीआईसीआई नेट बैंकिंग का User ID कैसे बदले?. Forgot ICICI Bank User ID? Recover Forgotten ICICI Bank User ID. How to Change Icici customer id in icici bank.
ICICI USER ID
How to Retrieve ICICI Customer ID or User ID: User ID and passwords are secret codes unique to every bank user. The features allow the user to access financial services and banking facilities such as internet banking, iMobile app, and ATM. ICICI credit card and debit card users have the privilege to access online platforms to conduct money transactions and bank-related services. The services require a username or user ID and password feature to access and operate the platform. It’s human to forget the login details leaving the account holder stranded.
The ICICI bank considers every banking situation by providing simple ways to retrieve your login credentials. One can also reset or change the user ID and password to better details without forgetting. There are a few steps to recover your user ID through the internet banking platform.
ICICI BANK USER ID
Required Details to Retrieve the ICICI Bank User ID
- Registered mobile number
- Internet banking system
- Bank account, credit card, or debit card.
ICICI Net Banking Services
Net banking is compatible with credit card and debit card users. They can access the following services through mobile or desktop devices.
- Fast fund transfer service (one-click)
- Mini statement
- Balance check
- Transfer to other bank accounts
- Easy way to pay utility bills
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- Paying taxes
- Request for cheque book
- Tracking deliverables
- Opening a fixed deposit account
How to Recover or Reset ICICI User ID (Debit Card Users)
Forgot ICICI Bank User ID: Recover Forgotten ICICI Bank User ID through (Debit Card Users)
- Go to the ICICI internet banking website page via the link
- On the login page, select the “Get User ID” option
Next, select “account number/debit card number.”
- Now, enter the account number and select the “GO” option.
Enter the registered mobile number and select the “GO” tab
- The page will request for grid letter at the back of the ICICI debit card.
Recheck the letters and select the “GO” option.
- The system will send your user ID to the registered mobile number.
Now, you can log in to internet banking and access any ICICI Bank service.
ICICIBANK User ID Recovery for Credit Card Users
- Open the ICICI Internet banking page link.
- Select the “Get user ID” option on the login page.
- Click “credit card” >enter the credit card number to continue.
- Next, key in your registered mobile number and select “GO.”
- The page will automatically send the ICICI userID to the mobile number.
- Open the SMS containing the user ID.
- The user can now open the internet banking platform.
How to Login ICICI Net Banking Page
After registering for internet banking, the system offers each applicant login details. The credentials allow you to log in to your net banking account for banking needs.
- Navigate to the ICICI net banking website page.
- Enter your user ID and password details.
- Select the login button to access your account.
Resetting Customer ID Using ICICI Self-Banking Portal
- First, call the customer care number to set the preferred language.
- Press 2 for the credit cards option.
- Next, enter your credit card number and login PIN.
- Choose the tab “self-banking” > press 1 to access user ID.
- The user can also choose option 3 to reset the user ID.
- How long is the ICICI user ID valid?
A user ID is valid till the user wishes to change or reset to a new one. The ICICI bank doesn’t set any validity period for login credentials.