Easy ways to update Email ID on ICICI bank online. How to Change Address, Email ID & Phone Number in ICICI Bank Online. Full Detailed Procedure to change Email ID in ICICI Credit Card given below.
How to Update/Change Email id in ICICI Bank
Modern banking allows account users to manage their accounts in the comfort of their homes. Today digital services help users connect their smart devices to the account details. This eases money transactions and other account services. ICICI bank Indian provides complete privileges to registered account users. To operate and conduct banking services such as sending and receiving funds, bank statements and balance checks, adding beneficiaries and more.
Transact RBI requires all banks to register their account user’s KYC details. Most banks have digital platforms to allow customers to send the contact details and KYC data online. ICICI bank customers can register important data through net banking or mobile app service anywhere. Registering the details doesn’t limit the account user from updating or changing the contact details.
Some information is crucial and requires the user to visit the bank, write a request letter, and provide proof documents. Account holders wishing to change their names cannot request through online platforms. However, it’s easy to change mobile number and email ID through ICICI online website. The user can change both account and credit card email ID using the portal.
How to Change Email ID on ICICI Bank
Importance of Email ID
Email ID plays a significant role for all account users; the bank uses the ID to send e-statement, verification links, notifications, alerts and other banking information. ICICI account user should update their email ID if they make any changes for better communications.
- A registered mobile number.
- Your credit card
- Internet banking and login details
How to Update Email ID in ICICI Bank (Saving Account)
Step by step procedure to Update Email ID in ICICI Bank (Saving Account). How to change registered mobile number in icici bank through net banking.
- Go to the ICICI bank website portal or net banking portal using the link
- Open the login page and enter your username and password.
The system will send an OTP code to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to log in.
Next, select the “overview” option followed by the “personal details” tab on the menu.
- A new page will show
Select the “update” tab next to the email ID section.
- Proceed and select your account number and key in your new email ID
Review the information and select the “submit” button to update the new email.
- Next, verify your identity
By providing the grid digits indicated at the back of your debit card.
- Enter the alphabet on the page and click the 'update” tab
The system will update the new email ID on your saving account.
How to Update Email id in ICICI Credit Card Online
Step by step process to Update/Change Email ID in ICICI Credit Card Online
- Visit the ICICI Bank website and enter the login credentials.
- The portal allows the user to use OTP to log in.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number to open the account.
- Select “overview” > “personal details” options.
- Next, select the “for email updating in credit card” option.
- Recheck the information and click the “submit button.
- Enter your new email ID to complete the update process.
It’s also easy to change your email ID and others details by visiting the ICICI bank branch. The bank officer will request a proof document to verify your identity. You also need to write or fill an update request letter and submit it at the bank. The executive will approve the process and make the changes to your account.
- What details does ICICI bank send on your email ID?
The bank sends banking alerts, notifications, statements, and verification codes through your registered email ID.
- Can I register my email ID online?
Yes, the ICICI bank allows accounts to register their KYC details and contact information through an online website or net banking platform.
For more information about icici bank please visit this link www.icicibank.com